Friday 2 November 2007

first thoughts in words.

well, I finally got a blog. And resisted subtitling it "The only interesting thing on the internet". Rather, I will let the discerning reader judge for itself.

Well tonight I had three minute enchiladas. two of them. with chicken. (message pops up on screen to let me know that a draft of this post has automatically been saved. phew.) and then apple crumble for afters.

Had a bath with salt from the Dead Sea and, dissappointingly, failed to float.

Well, what next in this rollercoaster of a life you may ask...

I am going to mix down some separate tracks of a song called Oxidation Is Loss Reduction Is Gain by a band called actionforce, which I play in. It's going to be the b-side of our first single. The separate tracks are for a live version of the song. The band is in something of a transitional stage. But I enjoy it. I will try to post the video I produced for this song.... here.

1 comment:

Paul Scattergood said...

I love your blog!!!!

It is really good, much better writing than mine.

I shall link you on my blog

P