Tuesday 20 November 2007

drizzle and drivel

It's not a Thursday. Not even a Wednesday. The weather's gloomy and wet. Still, at least it's not pleasant and sunny.

I'm behind with work. Need motivation in capsule form.

Did some retail therapy(?) to cheer myself up. Purhased a SegaMegadrive 2 (I now own three). And a Philips 7 in 1 electric grooming kit. Watch out anyone who knows me in real life. I'm gonna Create My Own Look. Yeah. that's what it says I can do on the box. Or I might just shave my head, buy a gun and nail dead pigeons to my floorboards.

On reflection it was not my most successful bout of retail therapy(?).

1 comment:

Paul Scattergood said...

Yeah buying mega drives was sucesfull. We got to play the game with the holo cube.

I'm going to try and bring in my code tomorrow for you.

P.x